Top Tier ACT Reading Practice
With reasonably sized classes dedicated to helping your child improve, ACT Up Speed Reading has you covered. If you’ve already identified your student’s reading speed to be the problem, you’ve come to the right place. But maybe you’re not sure why they scored below their capability. If so, please watch our informational videos to see ACT Up Speed Reading’s unique ACT reading practice approach is all about. Alternatively, we have designed a sample test for parents, teachers and administrators. Are you are interested in learning more about why so many students end up retaking the ACT in hope of ACT improvement? If so, we challenge you to take our test.
Invest in Your Child’s Future
Our revolutionary ACT reading practice comes highly recommended by students, parents, teachers and administrators alike. Here’s why:
- Affordability – One low registration fee is good for more than just the first class, so your student will be entitled to as many refresher courses as they need.
- Time Sensitivity – Many ACT reading practice programs require several classes. But we recommend only one three-hour session. This is realistic with participation in the small amount of study time recommended after taking the course.
- Quality – Our program was carefully crafted by Liz Kearney, an expert in reading comprehension and education.
- Environment – Each of our in-person classes are taught in real classrooms at real high schools. Studying in an environment similar the testing environment has been clinically proven to help students with recollection during the test.
- Educators – Each of our teaching staff has a PhD and many years of experience behind them. They truly believe in our program and want to help students succeed.
- Results – Our students have an average score increase of four points. In addition, our student satisfaction surveys score us at 99.8% overall.
If you are seeking a statistically proven method of ACT reading practice to help your student succeed, we can help!
Contact Us for ACT Reading Practice
If your student is ready to begin ACT reading practice, sign up for a session with ACT Up Speed Reading today by calling us at (847) 829 0911. If you are interested in a remote session, please fill out our contact form to arrange a one-to-one over Skype. We also teach in real classroom settings in and around Elgin, Barrington, Bartlett, Arlington Heights, Schaumburg, Aurora, Naperville, Orland Park, Tinley Park, and the city of Chicago.